Monday, January 26, 2009

The Rodgers Wedding

This weekend we went to a wedding out at Pebble Creek Country Club. I love it out there. We always have a great time. Congrats to Tyler and Kristine Rodgers!!!! I went through the second half of my training and sat next to Kristine for about a year. This was the first time we have gone to a wedding when we haven't known anybody but the bride and groom. It was actually kind of fun. We did whatever we wanted, Shawn didn't ditch me to go hang out with his guy friends and we got to spend time with each other. Go figure. They had some really great new ideas for their wedding. Man. . . things have changed since we got married. They had a photo booth! We had so much fun jumping inside and taking wacky pictures. The company then makes a scrap book with the pictures you want to put in it and people write little messages too. Such a great idea!
The other part of our weekend was spent helping Scott and Stacy get their new house ready to move into. I am a horrific painter so I was trying to help with other things, like driving over loads in my truck. Things are looking really good and they will love being in their own place.

No comments: