Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It snuck up on me. . . I swear!

So as much as I love Christmas I would love to push it back about a week. I bought my last two gifts today. Thank GOD! I am excited to see all of Shawn's family that are coming into town. They are a lot of fun. I had an extreme blond moment and forgot to request Christmas off. Which I totally would have got, if I had only asked. But I have a great opportunity to make some really good money: Double-time Baby! I only work 12:30-6:30. That's not too bad. Then I have a three day weekend. Fri, Sat and I got Sunday off. Woo-Hoo.
Friday is the Snider Christmas. I am gonna squeeze baby Luke soo hard his cheeks turn red. He is so stink'in cute. I can't wait to see what everyone got. Not me- everyone else. The older I get the less I really care what I get for Christmas. Talk about getting older. I jumped straight to geriactrics. LOL! I can't wait to see Shelby on her scooter tomorrow. We put it out a day early. Shawn and I are going to put her new Big-Girl Pink room together in the morning. She will LOVE it.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Make special memories with your families and take a but-load of pictures of your children (if you have them). Say "Thank you " for every singe gift you receive this year. Remember it's a Recession People. And maybe actually be greatful that you have someone and something to be thankful for this year.

No comments: